15th CONTECSI INSTRUCTIONS FOR FORMATTING SUBMITTING AND PRESENTING PAPERS
PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR FORMATTING (step 1 and 2) , FIRST SUBMISSION (step 3), SUBMISSION OF FINAL VERSION(step 3.1). REGISTRATION (step 3.2) AND PAPER PRESENTATION (step 4)
Please follow carefuly the instructions below :
Step 1-FORMATTING ARTICLES for FIRST SUBMISSION
The articles must be unpublished. To this end, in submitting the paper the authors ensure that the article was not published in full, with equal content, and by no other mean.
- For the submission: Papers CAN NOT CONTAIN NAMES of AUTHORS or co-authors. The names of the authors should be included only in the online system, in the section ACCOUNT – PROFILE.
- We suggest that the article be structured as follows: Introduction, methodology, results, Conclusions, Recommendations and references (bibliography.
- The citations must follow APA standard. The references must be listed in the proper section, in alphabetical order and follow APA standard.
-The tables, graphics and charts must title, be numbered in sequence and the authors/sources should be cited.
-The conference accepts up to 3 articles per author. In every article there may be up to 3 co-authors.
- All articles must be in Word format. Articles in PDF format will not be accepted.
-Articles must be submitted through the online system (instructions below in item Submission)
-The articles should typed in Text Editor (Word for example), be formatted in A4 size, single-spaced, times new roman, size 12 and a maximum of 30 pages, top and left margins of 3 cm and bottom and right of 2, 5 cm.
-Do not include special formatting, bold or alignment on front page
-Any questions or changes the subject, inclusion of authors and others can be resolved until the day 30 March 2018 via email (email@example.com ).
Step 2-Content of the first page of the article. Please note that the first page is an integral part of the article and should follow the content below:
a- ONLY For Articles in Portuguese or Spanish.
-Title in two languages: in English and in Portuguese (or Spanish).
- Abstract in English and in Portuguese (or Spanish), whereas the limit is 2000 characters. Therefore, the author must use 1000 characters for each language. Each version must contain the title of the article in the appropriate language. For Abstract (in English), it is recommended that the author try to compose the text with quality and international standard in English. It should be kept in mind that the work will be forever exposed to the open consultation and free access in CONTECSI ARCHIVE.
Keywords: in English and in Portuguese (and Spanish).(maximum of 5, comma separated).Attention: the requirement of Abstract/Summary in English and Portuguese is to the final text for publication and only for items accepted.
b- For Articles ORIGINALLY in English and FOREIGN AUTHORS – In the first page must have the Title, Abstract in English and Key-words
Important: DO NOT INCLUDE NAMES OF AUTHORS in the ARTICLE or in the FIRST Page. All the information about each author must be included in the PROFILE section of the REGISTRATION page upon submission.
Step 3 - First Submission: ENTER HERE TO SUBMIT THE PAPER - carefully follow the steps below.
-Submissions must be made through the online system, which is accessed by clicking on the link above. If you have already participated in other CONTECSIs, use the same ID, login and password. In case you forgot it, follow the instructions for password recovery.
CAUTION: when making your registration, go to the bottom of the page and check the "author" box.. If this is not done the system will not accept the submission.
SELECTION OF PAPERS AND OTHER DOCUMENTS (Master and Doctoral consortia , Communications, Extende Abstract and Posters)
The selection is made by the Scientific Committee in blind review mode.
The acceptance is subject to the following which should be satisfied until April 10, 2018 :
At least one "author" must register and participate in the Conference and must pay the registration fee.
Step 3.1 - FINAL VERSION (FOR PUBLICATION) OF THE ACCEPTED ARTICLE AND DOCUMENTS :
Instructions for preparation and uploading of the final version of the ACCEPTED papers to be published in the 15th CONTECSI PROCEEDINGS BOOK (the book of the Proceedings of CONTECSI) and in the CONTECSI ARCHIVE - ISSN:2448-1041
Please click below for the proper instructions for preparing the final version (camera ready).
Approximately one month fter the Conference is finished, all papers will be published in CONTECSI ARCHIVE ISSN: 1041-2448 in CONTECSI Portal.
Step 3.2 - Registration - Payment
Now, go to: REGISTRATION
Step 4- PREPARING YOUR PRESENTATION - Instructions for preparing presentation slides (Template for the first page only)
· Rules and templates (being prepared)
The program will be available on the website of the Congress in may 2018. If you are interested in moderating a session, please inform us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.